skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dont You Dare!


SITI QISTINA SHAH.
MY SUPER SUPER BRILLIANT BABE..

I have been spending most of my time with Qis lately..
She’s been facing some problems with this asshole here..
Briefly,
He is a form 4 boy.. from MCKK (Malay College Kuala Kangsar)
For now. We shall call him AF.
He is just one piece of junk who is simply too blind..
He thinks he is good enough to be apart of Qis’s life eh?
Hah! In your dreams you freaking wall face!

To AF,
I just hope you will carry on with your life.. just the way you wish it to be.
You have no idea of what you’re actually doing. Messing with Qis.. nope.. no a very good idea. Andn so what if Qis told EVERYTHING to me? You got a problem with that? Just because I’m her senior and best friends with you senior (azraei azamin).. what? You scared? Don’t be.. cause you’ll look like a bloody “gay”. Unless you really a “gay”. No offense. I hope you know what your doing. You don’t wanna break you r own heart, twice. Would you? Oh well.. happy living and adiosss…
Oh by the way.. you still owe Qis an explanation.. a long one..
I love Qistina Shah okay. More than you do. So DON’T YOU DARE touch her again.

Till then..
Daaaa~~~

Posted by Ummi Nur Hani at 9:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Its A Long Road

Cause you're everwhere to me.. And when I close my eyes.. Its you I see.. You're everthing I know.. That makes me believe.. I'm not alone..


Anybody interested?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Kerdil siot!
      • Good Morning!
      • Please come home..
      • Dont You Dare!
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

My photo
Ummi Nur Hani
Hye hello. Ummi Nur Hani. I am 16+. Born on the 30th November 1992. In Melaka Genereal Hospital. I love to smile. But i do cry. I love my friends. But they do hate me at times. Very new to a "public" blog. Been writing a private one for quite some time. Anybody interested? Join me. Daa~~
View my complete profile